LEADAX IS THE FIRST LEAD ALTERNATIVE IN THE WORLD WITH THE SAME PROPERTIES AS TRADITIONAL LEAD. LEADAX IS NOT HARMFUL TO HEALTH OR THE ENVIRONMENT. A SECOND GENERATION LEAD ALTERNATIVE WHICH IS NOT ONLY EASIER TO USE BUT ALSO EASIER ON YOUR POCKET.
The makers of Leadax have extensive experience in the production of lead alternatives and know exactly what you as a professional expect from such a product. They have now developed a product that matches the unique characteristics of original lead. Leadax replaces lead without the need for compromise. From cavity walls to chimneys, Leadax is used and processed in exactly the same way as lead – without compromise!
Colours and sizes
Roll lengths of 6 and 12 metres (3.85 kg per square metre and thus 75% lighter than 18 pounds or code 4 lead). Comes in lead grey as standard. Available in black, roof tile red and other colours on request.
LEADAX IS THE FIRST LEAD ALTERNATIVE IN THE WORLD THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU AS A PROFESSIONAL TO MAKE ANY CONCESSIONS. LEADAX HAS THE SAME UNIQUE PROPERTIES AS TRADITIONAL WATERRESISTANT MATERIALS SUCH AS LEAD AND ZINC, WITHOUT HAVING TO COMPROMISE ON QUALITY, FLEXIBILITY OR PRICE. FROM CAVITY WALLS TO CHIMNEYS, LEADAX IS APPLIED IN EXACTLY THESAME WAY AS LEAD.
FROM CAVITY WALLS TO CHIMNEYS
1. Leadax can be used as a water barrier in (cavity) walls and under casings.
2. At the intersection between chimney bases and roof tiles.
3. At chimney flashings to provide a water barrier.
4. Leadax can be applied to the base of dormers and skylights as a waterproofing layer and at the joint between dormer side walls and tiled roofs.
5. As a watertight connection between an outside wall and an extension. Use Leadax masonry clips to attach Leadax to masonry joints.
6. Leadax can be used as valley gutters and waterproofing on the ridges of (tiled) roofs.